Dr. Racanelli earned his medical degree from the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Racanelli completed his general surgery residency at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY, an affiliate of the Weill Cornell Medical College. During his general surgery residency, he trained extensively at The Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, The New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, and in The North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System. Dr. Racanelli completed a post graduate fellowship in plastic and reconstructive surgery at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, one of only four Osteopathic plastic and reconstructive surgery fellowships in the world. Training along side many internationally recognized plastic, reconstructive, and cosmetic surgeons, Dr. Racanelli received the latest training in all aspects of plastic and reconstructive surgery.
In addition to his clinical appointments, Dr. Racanelli maintains memberships in several professional societies, including:
- Board Certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- NJ Association of Osteopathic Physicians & Surgeons
Last updated by.